Price isn’t the Only Benefit
Laminate flooring can be a great way to add the sophisticated look of hard wood to your space without the price, but that isn’t its only benefit.
Professional Installation or DIY
Laminate is relatively easy to install and it can be done quickly. The ease of installation makes this type of material a great option for DIYers, but professional installation can make it worry free as well as provide an artistic installation.
These are some of the signs that your floor has been installed by a true professional:
- The trims around the edges are neatly installed and the joints nice and tight.
- The correct transition bars are used.
- The laminate flooring is neatly cut around any objects.
A third benefit that is not emphasized enough is the durability of laminate flooring. Laminate has an average 10-15 year life span and holds up better against fading and general wear and tear than other flooring types.
Why Choose Artisan Laminate Flooring?
- Wood Laminate Flooring installation is fast
- Laminate Flooring is an affordable alternative to traditional hardwood flooring
- Laminate Flooring is durable and relatively easy to repair
- Laminate is easy to maintain
- We offer hundreds of choices in laminate design, color and finishes
Bring in the Artisan Hardwood Floors professionals to install your laminate flooring. We’ll do the work so you can enjoy your new floors — simply, quickly and long-term.
Call us for an evaluation of your home’s laminate floor choices. Go right to the best: Ask for Sorin.